I’m going to try something new this year – publishing my schedule so it’s easier for friends who aren’t attending to hop on Twitter and get the nuggets from certain sessions that interest them!
During the sessions I’m attending, I’ll be live tweeting using #SHRM19 and #ClaireShares
*All times below are pacific time zone
Sunday, June 23rd
- 1 PM – Spreading Contagious Enthusiasm: Creating a Culture of Kindness
- Barbara Glanz was one of the speakers I interviewed in anticipate of the conference. Check out my Q&A on the SHRM blog here!
- 2:30 PM – Opening General Session with Martha Stewart
Monday, June 24th
- 7:15 AM – How Talent Management Changes When You Go from Local to Global
- 9 AM – General Session with Brene Brown
- 10 AM – Working Together: Four Steps to Successful Vendor Relationships (Smart Stage)
- 10:45 AM – Become a Best Employer: Master the Six-Step Process to Build Your Unique Employment Brand
- Bob Kelleher was another speaker I got to interview prior to the conference! Check out my Q&A on the SHRM blog here!
- 1:30 PM – The Death of New Employee Orientation: Start Your Employees Right to Achieve Their Potential Faster
- 3 PM – HR Rising!! From Ownership to Leadership
- 4:15 PM – LinkedIn Insights: How AI Is Changing How We Hire
Tuesday, June 25th
- 7:15 AM – The Emotional Connection Between Your Brand and Employees
- 8:30 AM – General Session with Vineet Nayar
- 10 AM – What does Employee Wellness Look like in Today’s Small and Midsize Businesses?
- 10:45 AM – Hiring the Formerly Incarcerated: HR’s Role in Making History
- 2 PM – Managing a Global and Virtual Leadership Development Program
- 3:30 PM – Going From Military Friendly to Military Ready – Hiring and Developing Veteran Talent
Wednesday, June 26th
- 8:30 AM – Closing General Session with Blake Mycoskie
- 10 AM – Hit Your Bullseye: Communication Techniques to Collaborate, Execute and Succeed
- 11:30 AM – How to Identify “Strategy Blind Spots” During Strategic Planning
If you have any questions, let me know! (: